Inanimate Inanimate

Well there's your problem!

He was using a mac!

Great animation and a great premise. Great job!

CSI: Minecraft CSI: Minecraft

I enjoyed it.

A funny, well animated short. Very nice job.

Falconer02 responds:

Thank you!

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

I loved it.

Animation superb, it had a great lineup, and it was funny as all hell. The moment Mischief Makers flashed on my screen I had a giant nerd/nostalgiagasm.

I can't help but ask, can we expect more?

William and Sly 2 William and Sly 2

Absolutely pure awesome

This game, with it's great plot, great gameplay, orgasmic graphics, fine layout, and the right amount of tedious puzzles, is officially my favorite flash on Newgrounds. I truly think that this could become a new, and hopefully long series of games as popular as games like Epic Battle Fantasy and movies like There She Is!!

I personally wish very much for another sequel, and thank you for making such a fantastic game.

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Not what I expected.

The game and plot is great but thats not what needs to be said. I am disapointed that this series didn't go on longer. I would have liked a few more parts and hell I would have taken this at the last part anyways. It's just that this series was to great to end so fast.

Even so, this was a amazing game, outstanding animation animation, witty plot, aweosme everything, and took me a while to figure out which I did enjoy. I ONLY wanted it to have gone on for a little longer.

But there is one good thing about this ending. Now you can create a whole new series of games like this. I deeply hope that there is one in the works or that you are thinking about it.

ImpendingRiot responds:

I'm excited to start something new :)

Suit-Able Suit-Able

Definatly not your best work.

The controls are terrible. Trying to move a millimeter to the left will cause you to run all the way down the hall, off a cliff, forceing you to go back a million times.

The animation is OK but the gameplay just plain sucks. There are way to many glitches and problems along with no way to save progress.

Everything else isn't too bad but it should have been worked on more before being submitted. At the moment it's not worth playing a second time. Maybe get some BETA testers?

tl;dr
Son, I am dissapoint.

6 Little Eggs Remix x[Vocals]x 6 Little Eggs Remix x[Vocals]x

This is the greatest thing ever.

It's so upbeat and the lyrics are hilarious. I love you with all of my heart and penis.

YJWTFT ft. SardonicSamurai YJWTFT ft. SardonicSamurai

Music to fuck too.

Slappy, you are the best rapper ever. Ever. The Best.

tehslaphappy responds:

asdfghjkl;'

Rucklo - Endless Handbag Remix Rucklo - Endless Handbag Remix

Astronomically Epic Win.

So does luis need it for a new game for Pico day or something?

Rucklo responds:

Nah, I think it's gonna get launched this coming week, so you'll see. Dunno if Luis want's me to say what it is for, so I better shut the hell up. If I displease Luis, he will steal all my socks, excluding the pair I now have on me. :(

Portal Bot Posse Portal Bot Posse

Fucking I-bot

So thats how he works.

I definitly love way you draw and animate so this is obviously amazing.

Happy Robot day Everyone!

Jingle Belle Jingle Belle

Makes me want to be on the naughty list

Now THIS is true art.

Ryu is Hawt Ryu is Hawt

teh hawtness

I agree with you. also this is just the bottem threshold. Not below.