William and Sly 2 William and Sly 2

Absolutely pure awesome

This game, with it's great plot, great gameplay, orgasmic graphics, fine layout, and the right amount of tedious puzzles, is officially my favorite flash on Newgrounds. I truly think that this could become a new, and hopefully long series of games as popular as games like Epic Battle Fantasy and movies like There She Is!!

I personally wish very much for another sequel, and thank you for making such a fantastic game.

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Not what I expected.

The game and plot is great but thats not what needs to be said. I am disapointed that this series didn't go on longer. I would have liked a few more parts and hell I would have taken this at the last part anyways. It's just that this series was to great to end so fast.

Even so, this was a amazing game, outstanding animation animation, witty plot, aweosme everything, and took me a while to figure out which I did enjoy. I ONLY wanted it to have gone on for a little longer.

But there is one good thing about this ending. Now you can create a whole new series of games like this. I deeply hope that there is one in the works or that you are thinking about it.

ImpendingRiot responds:

I'm excited to start something new :)

Suit-Able Suit-Able

Definatly not your best work.

The controls are terrible. Trying to move a millimeter to the left will cause you to run all the way down the hall, off a cliff, forceing you to go back a million times.

The animation is OK but the gameplay just plain sucks. There are way to many glitches and problems along with no way to save progress.

Everything else isn't too bad but it should have been worked on more before being submitted. At the moment it's not worth playing a second time. Maybe get some BETA testers?

tl;dr
Son, I am dissapoint.

Epic War 4 Epic War 4

Almost Flawless.

The only thing that I complain about is the fact that we have to use mana for the spells like we had to for units. Although I will say it's better than having no spells and paying for units.

It is still the greatest out of the 4. I would very much like a 5th with all of the units from ALL of the games.

Runeseekers Runeseekers

Well one thing is for sure.

This game is good enough to slowly kill my soul.

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

MY GOD.

This has made my day. If you guys become more awesome I might have to blow my head off.

10/10
5/5

Tower of Greed Tower of Greed

Addicting.

This is more addicting than Epic War 3 and more EVIL thank OCD+. I just can't stop torturing myself for these medals! Your being greedy with them huh? In other words, AWESOME JOB. Honestly this is one of the best games I have ever played. If there where more of these types of games you can guarantee I'll be 5ing it and playing it all day.

10000000/10
10000000/5

Level Up! Level Up!

TO BE CONTINUED?

Well son of a bitch that was a bit anti-climatic. Other than that, it's all awesomeness. Can't WAIT for the sequel!

OCD+ OCD+

Evil.

This game is evil. And in spite I must get all medals. Wait.... isn't that what it wants?

Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

I love it.

Great animation, great plot, all of it's amazing. I don't even know how to explain how awesome this game. All I can do is ask "Sequel release date?"

11/10